We are hiring more tutors to serve students in in Austin, Pflugerville, Manor, and Elgin areas! Our summer tutoring programs will begin on June 11, 2018!
Interested applicants please email [email protected]
- Elementary and Middle School Math Tutors
- Elementary and Middle School Reading Tutors
- High School Science Tutors- Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- High School Math Tutors- Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus
- High School English Teacher- English I-IV, Creative Writing, AP English and Composition
- Dyslexia Teacher
All applicants must be certified teachers with classroom experience. The ability to establish and maintain rapport with diverse students, as well as the ability to communicate effectively is a must. Teachers should be dependable, flexible, organized, and be able to work after school (evenings) and some weekends.
Duration and Pay:
Tutoring sessions are one on one, in 1 hour increments. Tutors are paid a competitive hourly rate per hour/per subject. Wage is based on difficulty of subject matter and applicable teaching experience.
Email your resume to [email protected] Please indicate:
- Which subject(s) you are qualified to teach
- Grade level of students that you prefer to teach
- Time and days you are available.